Inox Green Energy IPO Allotment Status 2022: On November 11, 2022, Inox Green Energy Service Limited started a five-day IPO allocation period which succeeded on November 15, 2022.
The initial public offering (IPO) of INOX Green Energy Services, a division of INOX Wind, was subscribed 1.55 times on Tuesday 15th November 2022, the last day of the offer.
10.37 crore shares were offered in this transaction as against 6.67 crore shares. Inox Green Energy Services Company was established in 2012.
It is India’s leading wind power operator and maintenance (O&M) service provider. Green Energy Services, a subsidiary of Inox Wind, has operations in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Inox is a part of the company GFL Group. Inox Wind currently holds 93.84 percent stake in Inox Green Energy Services.
If you had applied for IPO then check Inox Green Energy Service Limited IPO Allotment Status, date, direct link, GMP Price, Share Price, Lot Size, listing date and other details from our site.
Inox Green Energy IPO Allotment Status 2022
|Name of company||Inox Green Energy Service ltd|
|IPO Size||740.00 Cr|
|Application date||11 Nov – 15 Nov 2022|
|Inox Green Energy IPO Allotment date||Nov 16, 2022|
|Face value||Rs 10|
|Share price range||Rs 61 to Rs 65|
|GMP Gray Market Premium Value||10 percent|
|Stock Exchange||BSE, NSE|
Inox Green Energy IPO Share Allotment Date, Subscription status
Inox Green Energy Services’ initial public offering was 85% subscribed on Monday, the second day of the offering. Of the 6,67,21,310 shares offered under the 740 crore IPO, bids were received for 5,70,13,780 shares, according to NSE data.
Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) received 47% subscription, while Retail Institutional Investor (RII) group received 2.93 times more subscription. At the same time, 23% of non-institutional investors subscribed to the stock.
As part of the IPO, new shares worth up to Rs 370 crore will be issued, including an offer for sale (OFS) of up to Rs 370 crore.
Tuesday was the last day of the IPO. The company had fixed a price range of Rs 61-65 per share for the ipo.
Allotment of shares for Green Energy IPO will start today from 18 November 2022. Follow these steps to check allotment result online.
How to check INOX Green Energy IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Click on below link to visit BSE website for IPO allotment i.e. https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli check.aspx
- Here is the process to check IPO allocation after opening the page.
- Select the Equity option under Issue Type.
- Select Inox Green Energy Services Limited from the drop-down box under the number name.
- Fill the Acknowledgment with Application Number accurately.
- Enter your PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) Number
- then click on the captcha to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Finally, hit the search button to check Inox Green Energy IPO Share Allotment status.
check INOX Green IPO Allotment On Linktintime
- First visit the linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- Select Archean Chemical IPO.
- Submit your PAN information.
- Go to search option.
- Your result will be displayed.