NEERI Nagpur Bharti 2020 – NEERI Nagpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online @ www.neeri.res.in for Various Posts
NEERI Nagpur Bharti 2020. CSIR – National Institute of Environmental Engineering Research, Nagpur release Recruitment advertisement for the post of Project Assistant, Associate, Scientist. Check more info about educational qualification, eligibility, last date complete information here about NEERI Nagpur Recruitment 2020.
Applications are invited from eligible applicants to full fill the vacancies. Qualified and Interested applicants should be apply for the posts. The application has to be done online. The deadline to apply online is December 25, 2020.
Visit our website govijobs.in To get latest information about CSIR Nagpur Recruitment 2020.
CSIR NEERI नागपुर भरती 2020
|संस्थेचे नाव||CSIR NEERI नागपुर|
|पदाचे नाव||कल्प सहाय्यक, सहकार, वैज्ञानिक|
CSIR Neeri Nagpur Recruitment Check Notification Details
|Name Of Organization||CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Nagpur|
|Name Of Posts||Project Assistant, Associate, Scientist.|
|Application Mode||Online / Interview|
|No. Of Posts||–|
importants dates for NEERI Nagpur Recruitment 2020
|Start Date of Online Application||26 August 2020|
|Ending Date Of Online Application||25 December 2020|
- Scientific Administrative Assistant / Field Worker -Graduate Degree
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician / Project Assistant / Technical Assistant / Field Assistant – B.Sc / Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Project Associate – Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural
- Senior Project Associate- Master Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engg.
- Principal Project Associate – Master Degree
- Project Scientist – Doctoral Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering , Technology.
Selection process (निवड पद्धत)
Selection will be your performance, qualification and based on interview.
How To Apply For NEERI Nagpur Bharti 2020?
- Applicants firstly need to visit on www.neeri.res.in to fill up online application form.
- Applicants should have important certificates, documents and required photos, experience letter etc to attach when filling the online application form.
- Save print copy of application form after successfully filled for future purpose.
Rs. 500 – Examination fee is Rs. 500 /
Official Website – Click Here
Other Maharashtra Govt Jobs