Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020 Application Form. PM Employment Generation Scheme 2020 Online Apply. Employment Scheme Prime Minister Online Application PMRY Loan Eligibility.
PM Employment Loan Scheme Under the Government of India is providing a golden opportunity to the unemployed youth of our country to start their own employment.
The unemployed youth of our country who want to start their own employment are the interested beneficiaries. Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Can take advantages.
Dear friends, today we are going to provide all the information about the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020 like registration process, documents, eligibility and application etc.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
Under the scheme, the central government provides loans to unemployed youth of the country through various banks to start their own business at low interest rate. To apply under this scheme, the beneficiaries should be 18 to 35 years of age.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under the scheme should be up to Rs 2 lakh.
Unemployed youth who want to start their own business but are unable to start due to weak economic conditions can avail this scheme.
PMRY Loan Yojana 2020
The economically weak unemployed youth of the country whose annual income of all the families together is up to Rs. 40,000, the unemployed youth.
PMRY Loan Scheme 2020 Can take advantage of The government will also provide 10 to 15 days of free trials to the economically weak unemployed youth of the country, so that the youth can run their own business efficiently.
The Government of India has started PMRY 2020 to address the growing unemployment of the country. Reservation has been given mainly to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (ST) and Women and Backward Classes (OBC) under this scheme.
Overview Of PM Employment Scheme 2020
|Age||18 to 35 years|
|educational qualification||Minimum 8th grade pass|
|Rate of interest||Normal rate determined by bank|
|Payback time||Three to 7 years after the initial moratorium time has expired|
|family income||Annual family income should not exceed Rs 40,000|
|the residence||The permanent residence of the beneficiary must be at least 3 years old|
|Loan defaulter||There should not be a loan defaulter of any nationalized financial institution / bank / cooperative bank|
|Subsidy and Margin Money||Subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower|
|Collateral||No collateral for project up to Rs.2 lakh|
|reservation||Weaker sections (SCs / STs), including women|
Purpose of PM employment scheme
Prime minister The main objective of the Rozgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the country by providing loans by banks at a low interest rate to start their own business and reduce the increasing unemployment in the country.
And the educated youth of the country have to be taken towards progress. The unemployed youth of the country have to be made self-reliant through the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Under it, the unemployed youth and women are encouraged to start their own business.
Interest rates under PM Rojgar Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, different rates of interest will be charged by the government on different amount. Whose instructions have been issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time.
As per the existing instructions, if you take a loan under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, then you have to pay 12% interest on ₹ 25000, 15.5% interest from 25000 to 100000 and as the loan amount increases, the interest rate will also increase.
How much loan can be got under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020, different loan limits have been fixed for different sectors. Under this scheme a maximum amount of two lakh rupees has been fixed for the industry sector, a maximum amount of ₹ 100000 has been fixed for the business sector and a maximum of ₹ 1000000 for the working capital.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Key Facts
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide 10% to 20% subsidy to the beneficiaries.
- This scheme is for economically weaker section unemployed youth and women.
- Under PMRY, the central government will provide loans up to 10 lakh to the beneficiaries by banks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 40,000.
- For the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, this reservation is 22.5 under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana and 27% for the backward classes.
- The total cost of the business started by the unemployed youth of the country should not exceed 2 lakhs.
Documents required for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- The applicant’s age should be from 18 to 40 years.
- Under this scheme, the applicant must have passed at least 8 classes.
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant who must be 3 years old.
- Under this scheme, 10 years of age relaxation has been given for women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC / ST category people, i.e. these people can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of the person applying the scheme should not exceed 40 thousand.
- The applicant has not previously taken loan from any bank
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of the business to be started
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020?
- First to plan to apply for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020 Official Website Go to
- After this, download the application form from the official website of PMRY. After this, fill all the information asked in the application form like applicant’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- After attaching all the documents with the application form, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and submit it.
- After this, the application form and all the documents will be verified by the bank and you will be contacted within 1 week.
- After verification of the application form and documents, under this scheme you will be given a loan by the bank to start your own business. Through this process your application will be done.
Join Us To Get Latest Chalu Ghadamodi Updates
Also Read This