KVS Admit Card 2023: There is good news for those who have applied for Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT Recruitment Exam.
The KVS admit card for the TGT examination has been announced by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
The hall ticket has been made available on the official website, the candidates have been informed.
On the official portal, kvsangathan.nic.in, applicants can download KVS TGT, PGT, PRT Admit Card 2023 for this examination.
KVS Admit Card 2023
The KVS Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT- Trained Graduate Teacher) test will be held from February 12 to February 14, 2023, as per the timetable.
By using the direct link provided or the processes listed below, the aspirants can check their KVS TGT/PGT Hall Ticket 2023.
KVS TGT, PGT, PRT Exam date 2023
KVS has announced the Computer Based test, which is slated to take place on February 7, 8, and 9.
The KVS Admit Card will be available for download on February 10, 2023, for applicants who will be taking the examination on February 12, 2023.
The KVS has set the TGT exam on 12 to 14 February, 2023, and the PRT exam between February 16 to 20 and 21 to 28 Feb, 2023.
On February 20, 2023, there will be an exam for the positions. Of Hindi Translator, AE (Civil), and Finance Officer.
The details of exam date, time, center and exam instructions will be indicated on the KVS admit card.
Assistant Commissioner, Principal, and Vice Principal posts hall ticket will be accessible for download on the KVS website at www.kvsantathan.nic.in two days prior to the examination day.
KVS Admit Card 2023 Highlights
|KVS LDCE Exam 2023
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
|PRT, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Principal and Vice-Principal
|KVS Admit card 2023 release date
Details mentioned on KVS TGT/PGT Hall ticket 2023
Following information mentioned on the KVS admit card 2023.
- Applicant Name
- Parents Details
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- The DOB (Date of Birth)
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant Signature
- Exam Center Code
- Test Center Details
- Registration Number
How to download KVS Admit card 2023
- The aspirants should first go to the KVS website, kvsangathan.nic.in, to download the admission card.
- You can download your KVS admit card 2023 for the position of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice-Principal, and PRT (Music) by clicking on the link on the homepage.
- This will open a new page for you to view after clicking it. The requested information, including the application number and date of birth, should be entered here.
- You can get the Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admit Card 2023 now.
Associated Documents for KVS TGT Admit Card 2023
All qualified candidates are required to bring the pertinent documentation which is listed below. Everyone should have their KVS Admit Card 2023 with them at all times.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
KVS Admit card 2023 Exam Guidelines
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a network of central government schools in India.
Here are some general guidelines you should follow on the day of a KVS exam to ensure that you are prepared and ready to take the exam:
- Arrive at the exam center well before the start time of the exam. This will give you time to relax and focus before the exam starts.
- Bring your KVS admit card 2023, a valid photo ID, and any other required materials, such as a black or blue pen.
- Make sure that you have read and understood the exam instructions before you start the exam.
- Keep your cell phone, calculator, and other electronic devices turned off during the exam.
- Work carefully and methodically through the exam, making sure to read each question thoroughly before answering.
- Keep an eye on the time, and make sure to allocate enough time for each question.
- If you have any questions or concerns during the exam, raise your hand to get the attention of the invigilator.
- After you have completed the exam, check your answers carefully before submitting your answer sheet.