Pradhan mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020. PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Online Application Form. PMKSY Application Form. Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Prime Application. PMKSY 2020, प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना 2020 ऑनलाइन
Pradhan mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020 Has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers.
Under this scheme farmers of the country will be provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields (Farmers of the country will be provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields.)
This subsidy will also be provided to farmers for all those schemes. In which saving of water, less expense as well as expenses will also be saved properly, which will facilitate farmers to irrigate their fields.
Today, through this article, PMKSY 2020 We are going to provide complete information related to this. So read our article till the end.
Pradhan mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020
As you know, agriculture is most important for grains and agriculture will be better only when irrigation is done well. There is a high need for water for irrigation in the fields.
If the crops do not get good water, then the farmers’ fields will be spoiled. PMKSY 2020 Under this scheme, this problem of farmers will be removed and farmers will be provided with water for their farming.
Under this scheme, Self Help Groups, Trusts, Cooperative Societies, Incorporated Companies, Members of Producer Farmers’ Groups and other eligible institutions Benefit will also be provided to the members of.
Pradhan mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020 Under this scheme, the central government has earmarked an amount of 50000 crores.
Pradhan mantri Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme|
|In Hindi||प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||Year 2015|
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2020
As you know that if the crop does not get the proper amount of water, then it gets spoiled, due to which the farmers have to suffer a lot.
India is an agrarian country, all the farmers of the country depend on agricultural taxes, but in view of the problem of cultivating the land on the farmers of the country, the government is taking new steps. Through this scheme, water has to be provided to every farm in the country.
this Pradhan mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020 Through more emphasis is on optimum utilization of water resources, so that the damage from the impulse of the latter and drought can be prevented.
By doing this, the available resources will be used efficiently and at the same time farmers will get higher yields. Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2020 Through this, the income of farmers will also increase.
Prime Minister More Crop Per Drop Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote crop ration of the country.
This will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country. Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crop water management system will be managed per crop scheme.
Capacity building, training and awareness campaigns including low cost publications, use of pico projectors and low cost films to encourage water source of potential use through technical, agricultural and management practices including community irrigation.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020 Benefits
- Under this scheme, the farmers cultivating the country will be provided with appropriate amount of water for irrigation in their fields and for that the government will be provided subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- To meet this water shortage Prime minister Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Has been introduced. Which will facilitate farmers to irrigate.
- The scheme will be extended to the land which will be eligible for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to those farmers of the country who will have their own arable land and water resources.
- Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020 Through agriculture will expand, productivity will increase which will lead to full development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the Center for the scheme and 25% of the expenditure will be borne by the State Government.
- This also benefits the irrigation scheme like drip / sprinkler farmers.
- The use of new equipment system will save 40–50 percent water and at the same time 35-40 percent increase in agricultural production and increase in the quality of yield.
- During 2018 – 2019, the central government will spend around 2000 crores, and in the next financial year another 3000 crores will be spent on this scheme.
Eligibility for PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2020
- To avail this scheme, farmers should have arable land.
- The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will be farmers of all sections of the country.
- PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana Under this, benefits will also be provided to self help groups, trusts, cooperatives, incorporated companies, members of productive farmers’ groups and other eligible institutions.
- PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2020 The benefit of those institutions and beneficiaries who cultivate the land under Lease Agreement for a minimum of seven years. This eligibility can also be obtained from contract farming.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Yojana PMKSY 2020
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Farmer’s land papers
- Captive land
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2020?
To make the information of the scheme accessible to every farmer Official portal It has been established. Here every information related to the scheme is explained in detail.
State governments can apply for registration or application on the website of the agriculture department of their state. If you are interested in applying for the scheme, then you can get information related to the application by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.
Join Us To Get Latest Updates
Also Read This