Summary – Pradhan mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme application. प्रधानमंत्री आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2020. Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Application Form, PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Form. Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
Pradhan mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Under the scheme, health insurance is being provided financially by the Government of India to the poor and backward families of the country to overcome major health related problems.
PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020 The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, was started in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on 14 April 2018 on the occasion of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti and has been implemented in the whole country on 25 September 2018 on the day of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
PMJAY Plan under which Central government is providing health insurance assistance of 5 lakh rupees annually to the poor families of the country.
Pradhan mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
More than 10 crore poor families will be covered under this scheme to provide health insurance. Ayushman Bharat Scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Is also called Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Under it, free treatment facility will be made available in government / panel hospitals and private health centers.
Pradhan mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme All the information related to registration like eligibility, eligibility check, application process, documents etc. today we are going to provide you through this article.
Ayushman Bharat scheme new update
As you know that corona virus infection is going on in India, due to which people of the body are very scared.
Due to this corona virus, the Prime Minister has locked down the entire country till May 3, to protect from this infection, one of the first is that more than 50 crore citizens of the country are covered under this scheme and the beneficiaries who PMJAY 2020
Those beneficiaries who are registered under the scheme will be screened and treated free of corona virus infection in private laboratory and empaneled hospitals. All the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme of the country can avail this facility.
PMJAY 2020 Hospital List
Under this scheme, a member of a poor family in the country will be covered for the entire cost of admission and treatment in a government hospital.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 1350 packages have been included by the Ministry of Health in which chemotherapy, brain surgery, life saving, etc. treatment are included.
Interested beneficiaries who want to register under this scheme can register by going to nearest Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and avail the benefit of the scheme.
PMJAY 2020 Under the Golden Card are being made in Jan Seva Kendra through Ayushman Mitra, through this golden card, you can get up to 5 lakh free treatment in any government hospital and private health center.
PMJAY Search Hospital List
Overview Of PM Jan Arogya Yojana
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Started by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not yet Declared|
|Beneficits for||Citizen of India|
|Aim||Rs 5 Lakh health insurance|
|Type||Central Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020
Due to financial constraints due to any major illness in poor families of our country, they are unable to get treatment in hospitals and are unable to bear the cost of treatment through this scheme.
Health insurance assistance up to 5 lakhs Providing them with free treatment in hospitals. And to remove the health problems of poor families and reduce the death rate due to illness.
Pradhan mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana To provide financial assistance to the economically weaker poor families of the country by providing health insurance.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Free Corona Test
Now you can check the free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List (n Free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List) from the official website and also from our website.
The scheme promises cashless treatment in public hospitals as well as private hospitals. The Ayushman Bharat scheme also includes expensive surgeries like knee replacement, coronary bypass and others.
Now the free trial and treatment of COVID-19 is also included under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. A beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat scheme can get his corona checkup for free.
Prime minister people Health Plan Implementation
For the people of our country PM Health Insurance Scheme Through the Socio Economic Caste Census 2011, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme.
So far, under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, 3.07 crore beneficiaries have been issued Ayushman Golden Card. Beneficiaries can get free treatment in private hospitals through the Golden Card. Under this scheme, beneficiaries can check eligibility.
The procedure to check eligibility is given below. So that beneficiaries can check eligibility easily. To avail the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme, one has to apply as soon as possible.
Diseases covered under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 –
- Coronary artery changes by the bypass method
- prostate cancer
- Corrugated NGO Plastic
- Skull base surgery
- Double valve replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Anterior spine fixation
- Tissue expander
Diseases that do not come under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme – प्रधानमंत्री आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2020
- Drug rehabilitation
- Fertility related process
- Cosmetic procedure
- Organ transplant
- Personal diagnosis
Benefits of PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- More than 10 crore families will be covered under the scheme.
- Under the Prime Minister Ayushman Yojana, up to 5 lakh health insurance is being provided to poor families.
- Those families which are listed in 2011 are also being included in PMJAY scheme.
- Under this scheme, the cost of medicine, medicine, will be provided by the government and 1350 diseases will be treated.
- You do not need to spend money to avail this plan.
- We also know the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana as Jan Arogya Yojana.
- The scheme will be administered by the Ministry of Health.
- Financially weak people will not have to worry about money to get their treatment through this scheme.
Documents by Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Of all family members
- Ration card
- mobile number
- address proof
How to check eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020?
Interested beneficiaries who want to check their eligibility under this scheme can do it as per 2 ways given below.
- First Prime Minister of Ayushman Bharat Scheme Official website Go to
- Thereafter on the home page of the official website “AM I Eligible” Click on this option, a new window will open.
- After this, verify your mobile number with OTP for login under the eligible section.
- After login, check the eligibility of your family in the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, after this, two options will appear, choose your state in the first option.
- After this, then in the second option, three categories will be found, you can choose one of the given categories by your ration card and mobile number by name. After this, click on the submit button.
- In other way, if you want to check the eligibility of your family through Public Service Center (CSC), then you have to go to the public service center and submit all your original documents to the agent, after which the agent will send your documents through your Eligibility check will be logged from your Public Service Center (CSC).
How to apply for registration in PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
The beneficiaries who want to apply for registration under this scheme should take care of our registration process and avail this scheme.
- To apply under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first go to the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and submit the shadow copy of all your original documents.
- After this, after verification of all the documents by the agent of the Public Service Center (CSC), registration under the scheme will be ensured and you will be given registration.
- After this, after 10 to 15 days you will be provided with the Golden Card of Ayushman Bharat through Jan Seva Kendra. After this your registration will be successful.
Process to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana App
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store.
- Now you have to enter Ayushman Bharat in the search box.
- Now a list will open in front of you, you will have to click on the app at the top of the list.
- After that you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button Ayushman india app Will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
oin Us To Get Latest Updates
Other Sarkari Yojana