Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020 ,of the country have started to benefit widow women. Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well.
The benefit of this scheme is available only to those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line.
From here you will get to know the process of applying, checking the status of the application and other information to get the benefits of this scheme. this Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21 Applicants are suggested to go through the article to get complete information about.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020 (State List)
The government of all states is providing pension funds in different ways to the women of their state. This pension will be given to the states to those women whose husband is not going to earn any money after her death.
Under this scheme, the funds given by the government are being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women. It is mandatory to have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to Aadhaar.
Raising the standard of living of widowed women through this scheme. Today, through this article, State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana,We are going to tell about this, so read our article till the end.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020 Highlights
|Scheme name||Widow pension scheme|
|Started by||Central government for all states|
|Benefits for||Widow women|
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to benefit the women, under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 300 as financial assistance to the widowed women of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh whose age will be 18 to 60 years.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme Under this, the pension amount of Rs 300 per month will be directly deposited in the bank account of the widowed women. This amount can be used during the day to meet basic needs.
this, Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana Government of Uttar Pradesh has a welfare scheme. The state government also receives assistance from the Central Government of India under NSAP to help widows.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 600 per month will be provided by the state government to the financially poor widow women of the state. this Maharashtra widow Pension Plan If a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 per month as pension.
The annual family income of the applicant under this scheme should not exceed 21 thousand rupees. Only then
Maharashtra widow Pension Plan Under the scheme, widow women should be below 65 years of age to avail this scheme. Under this scheme, Maharashtra government provides pension amount of Rs 600 per month to poor destitute widowed women, who have any support Is not.
To meet the financial needs of the widowed women of the state through this scheme.
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme
Pension Plan Under the age of 18 years or more but less than 55 years of age, the government has a pension amount of 500 rupees per month and widows of 55 years or more but less than 60 years of age, divorced, abandoned women, pension of 750 rupees per month.
The amount of money and for women under 60 years or more but less than 75 years, a sum of Rs 1000 and pension of Rs 1500 per month will be provided to women aged 75 years or more as financial assistance.
Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of widowed women of the state should not exceed Rs. 48000.
Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme 20-21
The Central Government has started to finacial assistance to the widow women of the country under this scheme. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 300 is being provided to the widowed women of the country by the government as financial assistance.
Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme Under this scheme, widowed women of the country who are more than 40 years of age and below 59 years can apply under this scheme. To avail this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme.
Through this money, the widowed women can make their living well. Under this scheme only the widowed women of BPL family can benefit by applying.
Benefits of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the widowed women of the country.
- Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only to those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line.
- Widow pension scheme Under this, the amount given by the government is being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh, whose age will be 18 to 60 years.
Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21 Eligibility
- Only widowed women will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- widow The age of women should be between 18 and 60 years.
- If the applicant remarries after the death of her husband, she will not get any benefit of this scheme.
- If the widow’s children are not adults or if they are adults, but are not able to take care of their mother, the woman will get a pension. If a widow is not an adult, she will not be eligible for the pension.
Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21
- Aadhaar card of application
- Death certificate of husband
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21 How to apply
If the interested beneficiary wants to apply online under this scheme then he should follow the method given below.
- First the applicant will have to visit the official website of this scheme according to their state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Widow Pension, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the details in this registration form.
- After filling the registration form you will have to submit. In this way your application will be completed.
Widow pension scheme 2020-21 How to check application status?
- You can also check its status online after applying for widow pension. Here are the steps to check the status of your application;
- To check the status of your application you will need to log in to the website. You will need to create a password to check the status of your application.
- To check the status of your application you will need to visit the official website.
- On the website, you have to click on the “Know the status of your application” option and then fill in the registration number and account number.
- Now select the scheme displayed on that screen.
- Now you have to enter your registration number.
- After entering all the details type the captcha code and press submit button and the status of the application will appear on the screen after logging in with your changed password.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme State Wise List 2020-21
|State Name||Official Website Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Join Us To Get Latest Updates
Other Sarkari Yojana