Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2020 Apply Online
AtalBimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2020 As you all know that unemployment rate is increasing in our country. Especially because of the Corona era, a lot of people are losing their jobs.
Keeping this in mind, the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana has been started by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Today we will show you through this article Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Are going to provide all the important information related to.
Such as what is the Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme ?, its purpose, benefits, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
So friends, if you want to get information related to the Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
What is the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan scheme 2020?
AtalBimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Under this, all employees who work in organized sectors, if they lose their jobs, then in this situation they are provided financial assistance for 24 months by ESIC.
All those employees who are insured under ESIC can avail this scheme. This financial assistance will be provided to them according to their salary.
We will give you the information in this article. The monetary assistance provided by ESIC will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Key Highlights of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan scheme
|Article||Atal Insured Welfare Scheme|
|Started by||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Benefits for||Unemployed worker|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance to unemployed employees.|
|Official website||click here|
Changes made due to Corona pandemics
As we told you Atal bimit vyakti kalyan scheme 2020 .Under the scheme, if an insured person misses a job, he will be provided financial assistance. This subsidy was 25% of the first salary. Which has been increased to 50% of salary. Earlier, financial assistance was provided within 90 days of the job leave.
Which has now been reduced to 30 days. And earlier this amount used to come to the old employer and went from the employer to the employee.
Now this amount will be transferred by ISIC to the direct beneficiary’s account. All these changes have been made in view of Corona virus infection in India. Due to which many people have lost their jobs and are facing financial crisis.
Objective of Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those in the organized sector who have become unemployed for some reason.
Through this scheme, the economic condition of unemployed workers will improve. And he will be able to find a job to the best of his ability. With this, in the event of unemployment, he will be able to financially support his family.
How long will this change last?
Let us tell you that in this scheme eligibility conditions have been relaxed by the Coronary period, ESIC has been relaxed. The deal will run from 24 March 2020 to 31 December 2020. After this, between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021, depending on the demand and need, it will be determined whether to continue the relaxation or to end it.
Who can avail the Atalbimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
Atal Insured Welfare Scheme Only those who are insured for a minimum period of 2 years can avail of. And the insured person must have worked at least 78 days before becoming unemployed.
If a person does not fulfill these two conditions then he ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Will not be able to take advantage of At least 35 lakh employees will be benefited through this scheme.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Who will not be able to take advantage of?
- A person who has been expelled from the company for some reason will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- If a criminal case has been filed against a person, then he will also not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Interested retirees will also not be able to avail the Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme.
- All those people who have already taken benefit of this scheme will not be able to take advantage of this scheme again.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan yojana
The ESIC has also approved the proposal of reimbursement of Rs 10 per person to the employees to encourage Aadhaar seeding of workers and their family members in the SI Corporation database.
This will restrict multiple registrations of the same insured. ESIC states that quitting employment does not mean loss of income. ISIC pays monthly cash amount for a period of 24 months in case of permanent disability due to involuntary loss of employment or non-employment injury.
Benefits and features of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Through the Atal Insured Persons Welfare Scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all employees who have become unemployed.
- The scheme is operated by the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- Atal Insured Welfare Scheme Under this, all organized sector employees are covered.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only once by the employees.
- If the employee is fired for any reason, he cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will be sent to the bank account of the direct beneficiary.
- To avail this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be sick for at least 2 years.
- The ESI C has increased the exorbitant expenses paid on the death of the insured to Rs 15, 000 from the current Rs 10, 000.
- ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Under Claim, the duration of claim has been reduced from 90 days to 30 days.
- In the event of unemployment, earlier 25% of the financial aid salary was received which has been increased to 50%.
- 35 lakh employees will be able to benefit from this scheme.
- If a person has taken a willing retirement, you will not be able to avail the Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme.
Eligibility for Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme
- It is mandatory for a person to be unemployed to apply under this scheme.
- An insured person must be in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- The insured should not have contributed less than 78 days during each of the preceding four periods.
- The contribution in relation thereto should be paid or payable by the employer.
- Contingency of unemployment should not result in misconduct or redundancy or any punishment for voluntary retirement.
- The insured’s Aadhaar and bank account should be linked with the insured person’s Aadhaar.
- If the IP is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme, he will be considered unemployed only while he is unemployed with all employers.
- The applicant should not avail of any similar benefit allowable under the provisions of any other Act.
- IP will be eligible for medical benefits as under the Act he is availing this relief.
How to apply for Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme?
- Interested beneficiaries who Atal Insured Welfare Scheme If you want to apply under ESIC, first of all Official website Have to go on Then a form has to be downloaded.
- After this, this form has to be filled and then this form will have to be submitted to ESIC branch. With this form, you will have to get notarized affidavit on non-judicial paper of Rs 20, to submit form AB-1 to AB-4.
- For this, online facility is going to be launched to get more information related to the scheme.
Join Us To Get Latest Updates
Other Govt Schemes