Voter id Apply Online 2020. Voter ID Card Online Application Form. Voter Id Apply Online. Voter ID card online application. Voter Id Apply Online .
Online portal has been started by the Central Government for People who have not yet got their voter ID card can go to the official website of the Election Commission of India and apply and get it made online and become responsible citizens of the country.
People of the country who want to see their name in the voter list, they have to apply to get a voter ID card. Youngsters who have completed 18 years of age have attained their age
Voter id Is eligible for nomination under the system under the voter ID system.
Voter Id Card 2020 Apply Online
To create Voter Id central government Has started the process of online application. People of the country who want to vote in the upcoming elections in the next year have their own Voters Id Card.
Should be Girls of the country who are 18 years old and who want to apply for getting their voter ID card after the completion of 21 years, can apply on the online portal and all people should have their voter ID card.
We will tell you how you can apply online Voter Id Card 2020 Can be made. Read this article of ours till the end.
Voters Id Card Online application Of an objective
Earlier, people had to visit government offices to get their voter ID card and many difficulties had to be faced. To tackle this problem, the central government has started the process of Voter Id Card Online Apply to the people of the country. Providing online facility.
So that they do not have to face any problems. Now all citizens can apply online for creating Voter ID through online portal sitting at home.
Voter Id Card 2020 Overview
|Name of scheme||Voter ID Card|
|Launched by||By the government of india|
|an objective||Ensuring 100% citizen enrollment under voter ID|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|The department||Election Commission of India|
Benefits of Voter Id Card 2020
- You can use Voter Id Card as an identity card.
- Voter ID Card This is needed not only for casting votes in Election but also for many government works.
- For Voter ID online application, the age limit of the applicant should be minimum 18 years.
- Through the voter ID card, you can vote in the upcoming elections in the country.
Voter Id Apply Online 2020 Of The document
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook, driving license, high school marksheet etc.
- address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Check your name in voter ID card list
- Call voter helpline number 1950
- SMS to 1950/7738299899
- Visit the official website @ www.nvsp.in
- Click on Find Your Name in Voter ID Card List
- Go to your voter center.
how to do Voters Id Card To make Of for Online application?
People of the country who own Voters Id Card If you want to apply for making, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant needs the Election Commission of India Official Website Have to go on After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this home page Register Now TO Vote Option will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the following section here.
- If you are a new candidate and want to get a new Voter Id Card, then click on the first section and fill Form-6.
- If you want to make some corrections in your current voter ID card, then click on the second section and fill in Form-8.
- If you have two or more voter ID cards and want to remove the enrollment roll, fill in Form-7.
- When you click on the desired area, a new window will open with Form-6, Form-7 and Form-8 respectively.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you on this page, all the information asked in this application form will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you upload all your required documents. At the end of the application form, you will find the Submit button. Now click on the submit button.
Procedure for finding your name in voter list
- After this, a form will open in front of you, in which you can search your name in the voter list by filling some information.
- You can also search by details and through identity card, you can search your name in the voter list.
- If you want to search your name by description, then click on the link of search by description and then fill all the important information asked.
- If you want to see your name in the voter list through the identity card, then click on the gender of the search by identity card and fill your EPIC number and state name.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- The voter list will be on your computer screen as soon as you click on the search button.
Application status tracking process
- After this, a new form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your reference ID.
- Now you have to click on the track status button.
- As soon as you click the track status button, your application status will be on your computer screen.
Procedure for downloading voter list pdf
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select your state.
- Now you have to click on the Go button.
- As soon as you click on the Go button, the voter list PDF will be downloaded to your device.
Procedure for finding booth and officer details
- First of all you need National Voter Service Portal official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page No your Have to click on the link.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you can search for details related to your booth and officer.
- You can search this detail either by entering the EPIC number or you can search by entering your address.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- In this way you will be able to find booth and officer details.
- Address: Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001
- EPABX: 23052205 – 10, 23052212 – 18, 23052146, 23052148, 23052150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.In
- Faxline: 23052219, 23052162/63/19/45
- Control Room: 23052220, 23052221
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to Voter ID. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting toll free number. The toll free number is 1800111950.
Also Read This